Do you want to be an astronaut? According to the European Space Agency, these are the six qualities you will need to be an astronaut:
1. You have to really want to become an astronaut because it takes many years of study and training.
2. You must attend a university to study engineering, medicine, or one of the sciences.
3. Some astronauts have to train to become pilots with their country’s air force.
4. You need to be fluent in English and Russian, so that you can communicate with other astronauts from other countries.
5. It’s important to be healthy. Training and life in space requires a lot of strength and exercise.
6. You have to be good at getting along with other people since you live and work in a small area in space!