NEWSLETTER / INVITE LIST POLICY
We respect your privacy. We won’t use your email address for any other purpose than sending you our newsletter ( if you’ve subscribed ) or to contact you in reference to any issue which currently or previously open o between you and Today Box Co.
We won’t share your personal data e.g. email address, name or other contact information with any third party that’s not directly related to Today Box Co. Only authorized employees have access to view Distribution Lists.
We won’t spam you. We may send periodic email updates (generally every two weeks), but unless it’s an emergency, we won’t ever email you more than once a week. We know it’s annoying to get a ton of email (even when it’s useful). Plus, we wish we could compose more than one email newsletter a week – but that’s not very likely!
We won’t, under any circumstances, sell our list. Only authorized employees have access to view Distribution Lists.
We use Mailchimp.com to manage our subscriber lists. Our lists are stored on their secure servers.
Opt out anytime. Our newsletter will always include a link for opting out anytime. As soon as you opt-out we will remove your email from our database.
Today Box Co. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Today Box Co. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to make sure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect: We may collect the following information:
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather: We use this information to understand your needs and provide better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
– We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
– We will never sell your information.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.